Our commitment to our clients:
- Eon believes that its most important measure of success is client satisfaction.
Thus, we commit to providing services to our clients that provide value and
are consistent with an ability to anticipate, as well as meet, client expectation.
- Eon recognizes the concern for quality and cost with respect to work being
performed in the environmental industry. We understand that funds assigned
to environmental concerns are expenditures ultimately passed on to the community
as increased taxes or higher consumer costs. Eon is committed to assisting
corporations and government agencies to identify and reduce costs associated
with environmental spending.
- Our personnel, associates and contractors are experts in the fields related
to the issues addressed. Eonís ability to provide innovative, cost-effective
solutions to client issues is founded on this principle of accessing the best
international talent available.
- Eon commits to maintaining the highest level of ethical and professional
- Although written contracts and agreements are part of the way our business
is conducted, our philosophy is that a verbal promise and a handshake still
represent a commitment.
- We maintain a firm grasp of the laws and regulations (both current and proposed)
that relate to the issues being addressed, and always seek to represent your
- Cost Control
- We accept full responsibility for budget overruns on tasks that have been
unaltered in scope or schedule. We will deliver agreed-upon results within
the established price and schedule.